Stacking the Shelves (21)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly bookish meme hosted at Tynga's Reviews

Hiya! Here are some of the books I received since December last year. :)


ARC of Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum. On sale April 2016
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saez - Super loved this! And I heard that the author is working on a sequel. 
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - Review here
Paper Towns by John Green
The Death Cure by James Dashner
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner


Killer Instinct by S.E. Green - I got this for $1.99 during the sale
Never Never: Part One by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher - QUICK WHILE IT'S FREE!
ARC of Passenger by Alexandra Bracken - From NetGalley! I didn't realize that the release date was January 5th. I should get around to reading this soon.
Partials by Dan Wells - Was only $1.99 last month
Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway - Also got this for $1.99 last month
Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli - This, I got for $3.99 also last month
Not pictured: (and what I'm super excited for)
The Hating Game by Sally Thorne - I featured this in my WoW a couple of weeks ago. On sale August 2016.
Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman - Also featured on my WoW a couple of weeks ago! On sale February 9th 2016.

For more Kindle sales:

More Amazon Kindle sales!Reminder to double-check the prices before purchasing in case the title is no longer on...
Posted by The Procrastinator's Corner on Thursday, January 7, 2016


Bunch of thanks to friends who lend me books, NetGalley & Disney-Hyperion, Edelweiss & Simon Pulse and William Morrow, and Amazon for the Kindle sales!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com