Waiting on Wednesday (39): Proxy

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine.

My WoW:

Proxy (Avalon #0.5)
by Mindee Arnett
ebook, 90 pages
Expected publication: December 3rd 2013 by Balzer + Bray
Proxy is an action-packed introduction to a world like nothing readers have seen before, and it sets a spark to the powder keg that will explode in Mindee Arnett's sci-fi thriller Avalon.

If you need something stolen from any star system in the Confederation, you need look no further than the Shades. Jeth Seagrave and his band of teenage mercenaries have been making a name for themselves for being able to steal anything—and for disappearing before anyone is the wiser. Their latest job, a jewel heist on Grakkus, should be no different. But when Jeth's boss replaces a key member of his crew just before takeoff, and Jeth discovers a betrayal within his own ranks, he begins to suspect that not everyone is going to be coming back from his job alive.

I featured Avalon, the first book in the series, on my WoW last week. I still haven't read it yet despite acquiring an ARC weeks ago, but nonetheless I am already going gaga over this series! I just want Proxy to be released so I can finally devour Avalon!

16 comments:

  1. Oooh, I didn't know there was a novella! This releases soon, so I hope you get to read it soon!

    -Jess

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking this cover and I need to check out the book that this goes with. nice pick.
    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds awesome! It seems like a lot of authors are writing novellas lately. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this but it sounds really good. Another one my infinite TBR pile :)

    Here is my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't aware that there was going to be a prequel for Avalon. Great WOW pick.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Avalon :) I didn't know there was a novella. Great pick!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe Mindee Arnett wrote the Nightmare Affair? I want to read these and that but I haven't gotten around to it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got to download avalon on edelweiss the other month. i didn't know there's going to be a novella. that's awesome :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh, I didn't know there was a novella for the series! At first I was like, this cover reminds me Avalon haha, no wonder. Thanks for the heads up! I have an ARC of Avalon too, but might have to sneak this in before I start. Great pick! Thanks for stopping Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIIIIIIIIS!!!! Proxy is basically the only reason I haven't started reading my own ARC of Avalon, lol. I am so excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha, yeah I'm waiting for Proxy as well before starting Avalon. Glad to know I'm not the only one!

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot wait to read this!! I need to read it now!! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a great SF and the cover is lovely. I really like your pick.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pick! And how fortunate that you already have it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is also in my TBR list! But I plan to read it when I already have a copy of Avalon. So excited for this series! <3

    Thanks for dropping by my WoW post! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com