Stacking the Shelves (17)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly bookish meme hosted at Tynga's Reviews.

So. National Book Store's warehouse sale. Can you believe that these books cost 630PHP (15 USD)?


Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
Teeth (Anthology) by various authors
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan

There were tons of good titles available but most are sequels without the series starters on sight. I refrained from buying more because my budget was oh-so limited - just 1000PHP (24 USD) - due to the recent events here in the Philippines and I only bought the titles I'm sure I'm going to read. But I had $9 more to spend so I asked a friend to buy me some since I went there on Sunday and I couldn't go back on Monday or Tuesday because of school. Will post the other books once I get them from her.

14 comments:

  1. That was a great deal. All those books for $15 is a steal and good books too. Come check out my STS post tomorrow.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. What a great deal. I hope you enjoy all of these books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard nothing but good things about Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan, but since I'm not a big PNR reader I've been hesitant to pick it up.

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Supernaturally is a great book and I've heard Revolution is one as well. Enjoy your new reads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Oh! Ballad is just THE BEST ever! I love Maggie Steifvater (and probably the Scorpio Races is my top favourite) but I adore Lament and Ballad. The Catastrophic History and Me is really quirky too. :)
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Immortal Beloved was a decent read for me, but I think I enjoyed the series more as it went on. The final book was fantastic. And The Catastrophic History of You and Me is a book that I keep meaning to read! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only $15?? Score! Man, I've heard THE BEST things about Revolution so I hope you love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read the first book in Kiersten White's series (I believe it's Paranormalcy?), so I wouldn't really know whether Supernaturally is good, but I did buy it for a reason haha! Will get around to it soon.

    Yay for warehouse sales! Such bargains hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there, fellow Filipina. All of these books are new to me. But I've already heard of Maggie. And wow, what a very good deal for only 15$. How come NBS didn't hold the same promo here in Gensan? Waaaaa!

    Have fun reading all of your beauties. Thanks for stopping by Thoughts and Pens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, Charlotte! You should really try Maggie's books. Her Shiver books, Raven Cycle and Scorpio Races are my favorite! Aw, that's too bad. They also hold warehouse sale outside Metro Manila but I think it's only in Cebu. :(

      Delete
  11. That's such a good deal, great job. Hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually have the Catastrophic History of Me and You as well, I bough it for a couple of euros as well, but I haven't got to read it yet! I hope to see your review up some time soon!

    ReplyDelete

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com