Top Ten Books on My Fall 2013 TBR


Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is Top Ten Books on My Fall 2013 TBR List all which I'm branding as mandatory reads.;) 


1. The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead – Huge fan of Bloodlines series here! Even though I didn’t love The Indigo Spell as much as the first two books, I’m still eagerly anticipating for this.

2. Steelheart (Reckoners #1) by Brandon Sanderson – I loved, loved, loved Brandon’s The Rithmatist and I’ve heard a lot of positive [early] reviews for Steelheart so naturally, I’m also eager to read this book.

3. The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater – Because Gansey x Blue. And I’d read anything by Maggie Stiefvater.

4. World After (Penryn & the End of Days #2) by Susan Ee – I recently featured this in my WoW. I read the first book 2 years ago and even after all this time, I still can’t get over the ending!

5. Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles #6) by Kevin Hearne – I’ve already started on this one months ago but had to set it aside because of school. I still haven’t gotten around to reading it again so I’m putting it on my [mandatory] fall tbr list.


6. The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner #2) by James Dashner – I bought a copy of this during the sale in one of the local bookstores. I also cannot wait to see the movie as I’m also a fan of the first book.

7. Tiger’s Curse (The Tiger Saga #1) by Colleen Houck – Been hearing so many good things about this series. Thanks to my local bookstore I got the impulse to buy this (for 70% less) so off to [mandatory] fall tbr you are!

8. The Hallowed Ones (The Hallowed Ones #1) by Laura Bickle – Because vampire apocalypse. Need I say more?

9. The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2) by Julie Kagawa – Not a big fan of The Lost Prince but will be giving it a second chance because I heart Julie.

10. Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness – I’ve put off reading this after I peeked at the ending, lol. I loved the first two books so much and the ending of this almost killed me. But still, I want to finish this series so I’m putting it on my [mandatory] fall tbr list.

7 comments:

  1. I still have to read Hunted as well. I bought it as soon as it came out and it just glares at me whenever I walk past. My TBR pile is just too big. Here's my TTT
    Vilia @ Backchatting Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - it's hard to read the end of a series, but MONSTERS OF MEN is SO worth it. Love, love, love Chaos Walking! I also really liked THE HALLOW ONES. It's a zombie story, but a unique one. The sequel's really good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiery Heart definitely tops my fall reading list, too. I loved Dream Thieves (visiting by way of your comment on Keertana's review--hiiii!) and The Outside, so I hope you enjoy them, too! I'm currently reading World After and I super stoked. SO many great books out this fall, I can't wait. :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, oh! Dream Thieves is out today! So excited for this one!

    I'm still waiting for my library to get Tricked, book 4 of the Iron Druid. Think I might give up and Kindle it.

    I can't believe you looked at the ending of Monsters of Men! That is such an intense series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add me to the positive reviews for Steelheart! You must read it!!

    My Fall TBR

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found Dream Thieves to be really good, I hope you enjoy it. The Hallowed Ones sounds really interesting. I need to get started on the Vampire Academy books, from all accounts they're addictive.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed Dream Thieves although I liked Raven Boys better. I am so excited for Fiery Heart. I adore Bloodlines.

    ReplyDelete

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com