Stacking the Shelves (9)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews

From NetGalley:


Alienated by Melissa Landers (Pub date: Feb 14 2014 by Disney Hyperion)
Endless by Amanda Gray (Pub date: Oct 10 2013 by Month9Books) 
The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa (Pub date: Oct 29 2013 by Harlequin Teen)
Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles (Pub date: Oct 1 2013 by Walker Books for Young Readers)

Purchased:


The Society of S by Susan Hubbard
The Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Dark Secrets 1 & 2 by Elizabeth Chandler 

Hopefully, I get to read the ARC's soon as three of them will be released this October. Oh, well. What new books did you get this week? Post up your links on the comments so I can check out yours. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome haul! I still have to start on Kagawa's books and Tiger Saga as well, they look good.
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Endless by Amanda Gray! Awesome haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen so many reviews of Wild Card so I'm excited to read it too. Also noticed that all the books you bought this week have the same color scheme LOL

    ReplyDelete

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com