Fortunately, I'm still breathing.

Hello, dear readers! In case you’re wondering, I’m not dead yet. However, I really can’t say the same thing about my laptop. It got infected by thousands of virus! Literally. I had it reformatted, but it’s still not working. It would work for five minutes and the next, it will hang up forever. Had it reformatted again, but the result is still the same. The reviews I saved while deprived of internet are gone forever!

But anyway, I'll be back soon! Probably in two months or so. See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Chel! I was actually going to email you soon to see how you were doing. It sucks that your laptop got infected with viruses. There's Malware if you don't want to pay for an antivirus program. Are you planning on blogging again soon?

    ReplyDelete

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com