In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

So I got only 2 books in my mailbox this week. Both of which I've already read. I devoured Shatter Me the moment I got home from the bookstore. Though I think I like Legend a bit more.



What did you get in your mailbox this week?

5 comments:

  1. I've read Legend and Shatter Me and it's really awesome! But I think I like Shatter Me more... Awesome haul!

    Care to check out my IMM this week?

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Legend! Marie Lu is my favorite dystopian author. :) Hope you like it!

    Here's my In My Mailbox post for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Legend too!!! I loved it!! I swallow it really fast! holy cow! enjoy it!


    My In My Mailbox!

    Happy reading!
    ★Dazzling Reads★

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goshness!!! Those may just be two books but they're both books that I absolutely LOVED, and I'm so glad you did too! :) I actually can't decide which one I liked more because they were both awesome in different ways, but I think Legend might've come on top for me too! x)

    Awesome mailbox this week, Chel! :)

    ReplyDelete

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com