Teaser Tuesdays (4): The False Princess


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • Be careful not to include spoilers! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!) You don't want to ruin the book for the others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they liked your teasers.
Teaser:

The False Princess  
“Hello?” I called more loudly. “Please, anyone - I'm trapped! Someone, please, help me!”

The False Princess, Eilis O'Neal




Thanks a lot to A Backwards Story for helping me choose what to read next! I am really enjoying this book so far.

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the shout-out. I'm *so* happy you're enjoying The False Princess and that you loved Warped! That totally made my day ^________^

    Good teaser, too. Everyone will want to know why she's trapped!

    I'm still trying to pick my teaser for the week. The book I'm reading has so many good sentences? Should I be lame and go with the awesome opener, or choose something else? We'll see! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser, I wonder why she is trapped indeed haha. Have a great Tuesday!

    Bookgirl ( My Book Addiction )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh.. hope she's ok. Being trapped would terrify me! You can find my teasers here at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is she out yet?
    Here's my TT:
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope someone helps her!

    Here's ours if you have a chance to stop by:
    http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/04/tuesday-teasers-3-for-you-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol great teaser. I've got this one on my wishlist.
    Sally.
    Here's mine:
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. False Princess definitely looks cute, but I haven't really heard much about it. You've got me wondering how/why/who... trapped is never good.

    ReplyDelete

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com