Saturday, April 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

One more week to go and I'm free from my book buying ban! I can't wait to go to the bookstore and buy shiny paperbacks. I've made a list of the books I'm going to buy and it reached 15! I have a lot more books in mind, actually but I really have to tone down by compulsive buying. I may even have to lower that number to 5. And I still have a huge pile of TBR books. Maybe it's time I should go to rehab or something. Or stop reading reviews of the books I have not read yet.

Meanwhile, I finally downloaded these books from NetGalley and S&S Galley Grab. I'm so excited for these books I don't know which to read first.

FROM NETGALLEY!

StarcrossedHereafterThe Goddess Test (Harlequin Teen)
Starcrossed - Josephine Angelini (May 31st 2011 - HarperTeen)
Herafter - Tara Hudson (June 7th 2011 - HarperCollins)
The Goddess Test - Aimee Carter (April 26th 2011 - Harlequin)

The Near WitchDie for Me
The Near Witch - Victoria Schwab (Aug 2nd 2011 -  Hyperion Books CH)
Die for Me - Amy Plum (May 10th 2011 - HarperTeen)

From Simon & Schuster Galley Grab

Between Here and ForeverSixteenth Summer
Between Here and Forever - Elizabeth Scott (May 24th 2011 - Simon Pulse) 
Sixteenth Summer - Michelle Dalton (May 3rd 2011 - Simon Pulse)

What did you get in your mailbox?

10 comments:

  1. Ye ol book-buying ban. Sigh. I should go on one of those. But hey, at least you're using Netgalley to your advantage! I have most of those ones on my laptop but just haven't gotten around to them yet. Hope we both like them - and great IMM! You got an awesome haul this week! I look forward to seeing what you get next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die for Me - Amy Plum is one that I can't wait to read!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! I just read a great review for Sixteenth Summer yesterday so I hope you enjoy that one. The others (except for The Goddess Test which I read) are all on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your selection of paranormal! And I also love how you contrast it with Elizabeth Scott (she's amazing) and Sixteenth Summer :P Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my IMM + giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great selection! You managed to pick up great books this week, I hope you enjoy them all. I want to read all of them! :D

    Happy reading,

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luuurve the cover for Die For Me! Also, The Goddess Test sounds super good. Awesome IMM!
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look so good - great haul (especially whilst on a book buying ban!!). *sigh* I'm just going to have to follow so I can keep up when you review them!

    Beth
    IMM: http://alittlesunshy.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab set! I can't wait to read Near Witch and Goddess Test.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for Hereafter - sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great pile of books! They all seem great. I can't wait to read Die for Me ...New follower :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com