Waiting on Wednesday (10): Forever

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My WoW:

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3)
by Maggie Stiefvater
July 12th 2011

The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater

In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

Why am I waiting for Forever? The Wolves of Mercy Falls is simply one of my favorite books ever! I love, love, loved both Shiver and Linger and I can't wait to find out how this series is going to end. :)

3 comments:

  1. I have recently read Shiver and Linger is waiting on my bookshelf for me to pick it up. Love this series already and can't wait to continue. :)

    Carina
    (My WoW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read this series, I even checked Shiver out of the library but never got to it. The series is definitely on my TBR though!

    Here's my WoW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am desperate to get my hands on this book!! Shiver and Linger occupy a special place in my heart :) I loved them so much, because they are so different from the usual YA paranormal series' out there!!
    - Alyssa of Redhead Heroines

    ReplyDelete

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com