In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Last week, a friend lent me her Susan Colasanti books. I've finished one and has started to read another one. I liked Something Like Fate and I'm liking Waiting for You. So when I went to the bookstore and saw When It Happens, I didn't hesitate to buy it.

When It HappensDivergent (Divergent Trilogy) 
When It Happens - Susane Colasanti
Divergent - Veronica Roth

I also got Veronica Roth's Divergent! Finally, finally, FINALLY!

From NetGalley / Harlequin
 Spellbound (Harlequin Teen)The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles)The Strange Case of Finley Jayne 
The Girl in the Steel Corset - Kady Cross (May 24th 2011)
The Strange Case of Finley Jane - Kady Cross (Free from Harlequin Teen eBooks) [Click here to avail the free ebook]

I'm getting more books than I can read in a week. I swear my TBR balloon is going to burst anytime now. NetGalley isn't making things any easier for me. They have all these super awesome books that are just very hard to resist. I read more digital galleys than I read physical books! And it's killing my eyesight! Ahhhh!

What did you get in your mailbox?

12 comments:

  1. Divergent is fantastic! Make sure you read it soon.

    I got When it Happens a few weeks ago but I still haven't got around to reading it. I think I'm going to save it for summer when I can read almost constantly :)

    Enjoy your new books (but stop killing your eyesight in the process!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for my copy of Divergent to arrive! So jealous you get to read it now. :D
    I just finished Spellbound yesterday and really loved it and now I'll start The Girl in the Steel Corset. :)
    I hope you enjoy allof your new books! :)

    Carina
    (My IMM)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I can't wait to read Girl in the Steel Corset.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Divergent ! I hope you'll like it !! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ordered Divergent, too! Couldn't take it any longer.
    And I LOVE the covers on every single one of your Netgalley books. I keep wanting to download them, but I have to stop myself because I DO NOT have time, even if they are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I'm so jealous of the Girl in the Steel Corset. I want to read it, too. Can't wait to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Divergent looks really good. It seems like everyone is getting a copy or is reading it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When It Happens is new for me. I'd love to read your review about that book.
    Ahh...you got Divergent. I hope next month I can have my own copy >.<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books you got this week. I think I might have to go buy Divergent it sounds like a great book.

    Theresa @JustNookIt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!

    I was buying more than I could read too, but latelly not so much, that is good because I have some for sometime that I was putting behind to read the new ones.

    I read really good reviews on Susane Colasanti's books. What a beatiful cover - Girl in the steel corset.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower here! Awesome mailbox week hon!! You've got tons of great books I cannot wait to hear your thoughts about! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo for Divergent. Seems like a lot of people are getting their hands on it this week. After reading your review of the prequel to THE GIRL IN THE STEEL CORSET, I'm so looking forward to delving into it. I received SPELLBOUND last week. Hm, WHEN IT HAPPENS, huh? I've heard of Susane Colsanti, but haven't given her books a try. Think I should?

    Asher K.

    ReplyDelete

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com