Bloodlines #4 Title Reveal

Hello there, friends! Guess who just woke up to a great news? Today is Richelle Mead's birthday (Happy birthday, Richelle!) and as a gift to her readers, she - OHMYGOSH! - revealed the title of Bloodlines #4! Yay! *throws confetti*

So, here it is guys. Can you guess? :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Fiery Heart


And get this; according to this post by Richelle, The Fiery Heart  is going to be told from Sydney and Adrian's POV. As much as I'm in love with these two, I'll be honest that I'm not entirely sure about the alternate POV. But still, fingers crossed!


3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about the alternate POV's. I mean I love them but for this particular series . . . it might ruin it so fingers crossed it's good. Love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of this series, I need to get on that Chel! Has it previously only been Sydney's POV? I kind of like the idea of getting in Adrian's head a bit, dual POVs are fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm such a fan girl of Richelle. Now what I want to see next is the cover for it :)

    ReplyDelete

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com