WU2011R Update #1


I didn't get a lot of reading done today because the family's busy preparing for the Noche Buena. I swear, Christmas is crazy here in the Philippines. Everyone woke up before the sunrise to prepare dishes. And they're still not done yet!

Anyway, as of December 24th 3:00AM EST (4pm PHT), I've managed to finish:
  • Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (ARC); and
  • Before by Cambria Hebert - this is a prequel and is very, very short. I think it's only around 20 pages, but still!
And I'm currently reading:

The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols

1 comment:

  1. I want to read Incarnate so bad! And The One That I Want sounds really good. I have heard a lot of good things about Jennifer Echols, but still have not read anything by her. Guess I should move her books up on the tbr list!

    ReplyDelete

Internet high-five for every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com